Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Living Room Tour

I wish it was Christmas all year:)
 
I have been on a White kick all year!! I just want everything white!

It all started last year with these fluffy white stockings that I picked up at Target for 75% off!! I hade to dig to find four of them though.
 
 
To break up all the white I went with natural touches. You can never go wrong with nature!
 
 

 
I hot glued tree bark to this $1.50 letter form from Michael's.



 
I made the faux fur tree with left over fabric from DIY'ing our tree skirt. I bought a yard of faux fur from Joann's Fabric for $15. It was better than the $40+ price tag on all the ones I liked.










 
 
I made some wooden tag ornaments and used a sharpie on the wood ones and painted some with chalkboard paint.
 



I finally got my hands on a mini pallet and I used it to anchor the stockings and it kind of feels like a fireplace. 




















 
 
The End:) For now....
 
 
Linking To:
 

French Country Cottage
DIYShowOff

4 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning tree....and your little black dog cracked me up! I couldn't figure out if he/she was real....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...