Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Antiquing & Thrifting

I did a little thrifting & antiquing yesterday. I wasn't really looking for anything...I just like to go look. I came across an old crate full of old shingles. The color on them is just beautiful with a little rust that goes  so well with the turquoise color on the shingle.

If your ever in the Orlando area stop by
 Art Angels Arts & Antique Market

My husband is out of town this week and once again has the good camera...I think I might need to buy another Nikon..hehehe:)

I have a couple of ideas on how I'm going to display this shingle...I'm SOO in love with it! I might need to go buy a few more:)

I bought three sheets of sheet music, $1 each. I wish I could have bought more but that would have added up quickly. I went on Ebay and I think I can buy a 6-9 book lot for about $5-10!!

Does anyone know the most economical way to buy vintage sheet music??

I went to my favorite HUGE thrift store, not much there this visit. I did come across this bird cage with a flat back for $3 though, SOLD!

Not sure what I will do with it just yet, I'm thinking I'll add it to my photo wall and maybe spray paint it black.

It reminded me of this photo on Pinterest.
Bird Cage


1 comment:

  1. I love the bird house. So cute! I kinda have a thing for birdhouses. The shingle is adorable to. I hope you enjoy the award. You have a pretty awesome blog and I was thinking of you! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...