Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Easter Party

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
 
My boy's were thrilled when I told them we would be having an Easter party at our with all their friends.
 
I know it's all over but I'm still going to share it with all of you:) Some of it could even be used for summer parties.
 

 The "fence" looking backdrop was a bed frame I rescued from the trash!


The cake stand was thrown together using a CD container, scrap paper, pizza board and Martha Stewart trim paper. 







Cotton candy gum ball "bunny tails"


 
The "veggie garden"
 



 
The "dirt cake"

 

 
I made little treat baskets out of used tuna cans, dyed coffee filters and the handles are from paper bags. 





 
 












 

 
I gave the ferns to the mommy's at the end:) Who doesn't enjoy a pretty plant?
 


I've been a little obsessed with paper flowers lately. I made these out of coffee filters, cupcake wrappers and doilies. 
 
We did a glow in the dark egg hunt once it got dark and the kids had a blast!!
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!
    And Now that I read how everything was made, I'm even more in love!!!
    Amazing job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...