Friday, April 21, 2017

DIY Farmhouse Wall Decor

I'm in the process of giving our half bath a mini makeover. It's going to have a farmhouse feel to it since it's in the hallway where I did the faux shiplap. Hobby Lobby has 50% off home décor right now and these wire baskets are only $2.50! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them but, I needed them!

The bathroom needs something small and simple to hang on the wall & these are perfect as well décor. 

diy farmhouse decor


diy farmhouse decor



diy farmhouse decor

I added a glass jar with some jute twin. Target one spot has a 5 pack of spice jars for $3. I had several on hand.
Add some flowers to the jars and your done.



diy farmhouse decor

diy farmhouse decor


I'll share a little secret how I hang light items on the wall. Thumbtacks!! I hang just about EVERYTHING with them!

diy farmhouse decor




2 comments:

  1. Do you have a link to the baskets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope this helps!
      https://www.hobbylobby.com/search/?text=wire+basket&quickview=80648619

      Delete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...