Sunday, May 20, 2018

Outdoor Summer Table Scape

With the weather being so enjoyable right now everyone wants to be outside! There is something about dining outside that is just relaxing and refreshing! I've put together a simple Summer table scape that you and your friends can relax around! You really can't go wrong with a woods & white table setting! There's just a relaxing feeling that comes with that mix.

I teamed up with Wayfair.com on this project 
and went through pages & pages of décor before the right thing popped out at me! The vintage green votive jars and frosted succulent plants wrapped in burlap are from Wayfair.com. The full tutorial on how I created the book candle holder will be on their site soon!




I decided to incorporate wood elements to go with the wood table & chairs. Everyone always talks about bringing the outdoors in, so for this setting I brought the indoors out with glass goblets, white ceramic plates and copper silverware. Add in some pops of color with votive candles, lemons and flowers. 


I built cedar boxes to hold the votive candles from scrap wood someone was throwing out, so for FREE!! I'll be sharing a tutorial on those soon!



When I picked up these copper garden tags at the Target Dollar Spot I wasn't sure if I was going to use them in the garden since our little ones LOVE to pull them out of the ground! I'm glad I grabbed them anyways because they were the perfect to use as name tags in the faux succulent pots.

I love monochromatic design and implanted that with the white placemats, white plates and white table runner.   



Keeping with the wood elements in this setting I place pieces of wood that I dry brushed for coasters. Adding a touch of the white dry brushed wood helped break up the cedar color.



Create a touch of whimsy by making a book candle holders filled with succulents and moss. 




I love to layer! By adding a book page to the plate layered with a piece of lace created a touch of elegance but still light feeling.










Carry some of the elements used on the table throughout the setting. I layered the same lace from the plates over the table runner and it added the perfect touch of texture to the space but kept it clean and simple still. I did the same thing by adding the book pages on the plate from the book candle holders.





Those amazing green votives looked so beautiful lite up at night inside the cedar boxes! They just glowed and twinkled being encased with wood.



Are you ready to host your own Summer get together now? haha I wanted to sleep out on our patio that night with all the candles glowing!


2 comments:

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...