Sunday, October 7, 2018

Fall Tea for Two with Afloral.com

I've always wanted to throw a vintage inspired tea party and what better time than Fall! The dried flowers from Afloral.com set the perfect vintage Fall Tea for Two setting! I have two younger children, Luke is 3 and Ava is almost 2! I gathered up some of our thrifted china, family heirlooms and their little table set I built last year. Even though it's about 90 degrees every day here in Florida, when I think Fall, I think of warm cozy nights by the fire and yummy treats. Creating a little treat area makes this tea party more enjoyable for the kids and gives a cozy outdoor dining feel!

As I go through each of these preserved flowers and leaves I say "this is my favorite" 🤣 truth is, I can't pick a favorite! They're all so good! 
For the Treat Cart, I used Purple Globe Amaranth, Cream Floral Buttons & Green Hydrangeas. The Globe Amaranths tied to the mini pumpkin pies added such a beautiful color combination! 






Wild grasses always have such a natural whimsy feel. The Plume Reed Grass is the perfect light brown color with a touch of green in the stems.






When I saw the rich Merlot color in these Sycamore branches I had to have them! They look so beautiful against white walls too! We don't get the changing colors of the leaves here in Florida so, these add that color we're missing!





I love the wildness of the Floral Buttons and I made little bouquets to tie onto the back of the chairs.    







The table centerpiece is a mix of Dried Cream White Everlasting flowers in the vintage white creamer and persevered Rose Heads in the tea cups mix with dried babies breath. What's awesome about the dried Rose heads is that they will stay fresh looking like they are still alive vs that dried crispy rose buds! You want to keep them in a cool dry spot though.



I scattered some of the Sycamore leaves that had fallen off the branches on the table to add the feeling of falling leaves! 








I hope you've enjoyed our Fall Tea for Two party with Afloral and their dried flowers! I hop it inspires you to create something cozy this Fall season!


2 comments:

  1. Wow Desiree you did a beautuf job! I love the florals! I will definitely check out afloral! I love the cart the most I think, and th purple flowers! Sharon @houseonheatherfield

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon! I get lost in the their site all of the time!😂 The tea cart is one thing I’ll never get rid of!

      Delete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...