Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Outdoor Fall Dining Table


I love neutral Fall colors inside of our home but I love adding traditional Fall colors outside to add warmth! I recently found Factory Craft Direct and teamed up with them to share some ideas for a warm Outdoor Fall Tablescape! I'm loving the deep burgundy/purple color this year and when I saw that they had candle wreaths with some of that color in them, it set the feel of this whole setting. Mixing natural textures like burlap for the table runner & wicker for the chargers. 
I was blown away by how affordable their décor is! You could really get lost in their site with endless possibilities for creating a beautiful space! 

Here is a list of the materials I used from Factory Craft Direct:
  1. Candle Ring Wreaths: for the lanterns, candles vases & table runner tie.
  2. Fall Maple & Berry Wreath (sold out): for the center piece.
  3. Harvest White Pumpkins: scattered throughout setting.
  4. Two White Pumpkins: placed on table runner next to candles.
  5. Mini White Pumpkins: placed in the large wreath in the center. of the table.
  6. Berry & Leaf Stems: (sold out) center of the table in large glass vase.
  7. Mini Amber Jars: used for the placesettings as a vase for dried flowers. 


The candle wreaths worked perfectly to dress up the hanging lanterns. I just spread the leaves out and hot glued a few leaves to the lantern to hold them in place.



Amber bottles are really big this year for Fall and these little mini amber jars make a great little vase for flowers.



Factory Craft Direct has the BEST faux white pumpkins that I've ever seen! They come in all different sizes, shapes and finishes. 


 







I created the center piece using a beautiful fall leaf with berry's wreath and added in mini white pumpkins. Set a large glass vase in the center to add height with some fall stems!


For myself, if I have a lot going on in the center of the table I like to keep the placesettings simple. Using just a pop of lighter color with the jade appetizer plates & light green napkins.





PIN IT!!



Fall is the perfect time to do more outdoor dining, don't you think?
The evenings have such a pleasant breeze and sitting by candlelight is always so peaceful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...