Friday, November 9, 2018

Classic Christmas Decor In The Bedroom

I've never done Christmas décor in the bedroom before but this year I wanted to create a simple and classic Christmas scene in our bedroom! A restful look to end the long days with, lay down and have the glow of the tree at night next to us. I knew I would find the perfect faux garland and wreath from Afloral! I love holiday berries and their Juniper Garland with the frosted like blueberries stole my heart. ❤ I'm sure most of you know blue is my favorite color and I use it throughout our entire home!








What I added in our bedroom from Afloral.

The large Cedar wreath is AMAZING! The fullness and natural look of it is just what I wanted! It is UV resistant so it can be hung outside as well!  


I attached three Juniper garlands together for the swag on the headboard and used command hooks attached to the bed.
I love the warmth and texture that pinecones add to a space!  One pinecone garland  was cut into four sections to add at each end of headboard. I did have to tape the ends of the garland where I cut them to keep the floral tape from unraveling. But what's nice about this pinecone garland is the different sizes of the pinecones and that each pinecone is on wire making it easy to make them lay just right, all facing forward! 😉  




All of the bows were made using this Ribbon in the 38mm!





With the leftover beads from my chandelier, I made the bead garland to add to the headboard.

Now, our bedroom is blue and one day will get around to painting it white. I really want to add some skinny vertical shiplap. I've incorporated a lot of white pieces into our room in hopes of toning the blue walls down.   




With some of the little Juniper sprigs that fell of the garland, I clipped them to mini ticking stripe stockings and hung them on an old twin headboard. It's just a way to add some more detail to this space.




I love the little blue details in the handles of this copper pot and it ties in with the blueberries and the red books tie in with the red in the ribbon.
Again adding some of the fallen Juniper sprigs around the candle and little pinecones.




Keeping with the ticking stripe theme in our bedroom, I added a couple blue ticking stripe pillows to tie in with the Juniper blueberries. 
A simple red striped throw on the bed to add a little color pop against all of the white.



Juniper sprigs were added in the natural wreaths hanging above the bed with a few mini pinecones.




No Christmas bedroom is complete without a little jumping in it! I hope this inspires you add a little Christmas cheer to your bedroom this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...