Monday, May 14, 2012

More Projects

The table is done...well I still have to wax the base. I used my Free Quart of Clark & Kensington Paint from Ace Hardware in Bone White. I was planning on distressing it, but after seeing it finished I really like the "clean" looking base with the grey wash top.

I refinished a claw foot chair over a year ago and never got around to finishing the other one. I pulled it out of "storage" and placed it at the end of the table.

LOVE!!

I'm going to refinish the other six cane back chairs that came with the table in the Bone White, same as the table base.

I know that rug sucks but it was $19.99 and it's from the family room where the kids destroy EVERYTHING. I'm working on a larger FREE rug idea now...it just has to be done after everyone goes to bed so it take some time.

I started priming the door I rescued from the dumpster and the other claw foot chair today.

My husband will be leaving Wednesday for the rest of the week, soooo that means the GARAGE will be ALL MINE!!

I hold off on a LOT of projects due to the fact that my husband works out of our garage.


Over the weekend I stopped at one of my favorite places...the Brevard Hazardous Waste Dump.

I found a FULL gallon of primer and used it today on the chair and door!

I pick up ALL kinds of FREE paint, primer, stripper, sealer, etc.
My last visit with all my FREE supplies is HERE.



And three FULL cans of stripper.

Now, on to some other projects I need TO DO.


I found these two bed poles at the same apartment dumpster that I got our dinning room table from.


I am going to build a pallet potting table and I think these would look great as pillars in the back and paint them.


My Etsy shop has sold out of most of my hand made signs and I have a lot of scrap wood that I need to clear out. I love, love anything with planks, so I'm working on a large planked sign and I have some hinges in my pile of hardware that I will be adding.

Let's add this all up:

1. Paint Rug/Carpet
2. Build Potting Table
3.  Refinish Chairs
4.  Paint Sign
5. P aint The Big Door

And so on, and so on.......


1 comment:

  1. Sweet job! My list is so huge and getting longer...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...