Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hand Built & Hand Painted Crab Sign

I finished up my large crab sign yesterday.  I used up some of my scrap wood and I found a use for some of my small scraps of MDF....it's holding it all together on the back side.

I found some hinges in my pile of hardware, so I added them to the top. I like the look of hinges:)


The font is "Wide Latin" at 250 in MS Word.


I did a sketch of a crab so that I had a basic outline to go off of when I painted it.











One project down.....a million more to go:)


Linking To:
shabby creek cottage
”Liz

3 comments:

  1. I love crab designs! I saw a homemade mat "rug" once, but this would be even better for me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...