Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a Wonderful Thanksgiving! I went to my mother's for Thanksgiving in West Palm Beach....I didn't have to do any of the cooking, but I did do the decorations :-)
Table setting for 30 of  our family & friends.
 It was quite windy for Thanksgiving, so after the napkins blew off the table a few times it was time for some weight...river rocks out of the fountain worked perfectly.
 As some of you may know, I LOVE bottles! I have a small stash in the garage of Patron bottles and wine bottles. I took them from work, so once again FREE decorating!
I went around the house and snipped a few fern leaves to fill the Patron bottles.

My white pitcher that I bought at the thrift store about a month ago.
 I just tapped some burlap, vintage music sheets, and gold ribbon around the wine bottles and finished it off with some jute rope. Add a candle to the top and you have yourself a FREE candle holder.

I'm going to re-use the wine bottle candle holders for Christmas, all I have to do is use a different color candle.

Pilgrim salt and pepper shakers.
Everyone enjoying the FOOD!
My son, Landon and daddy.

My youngest son Tanner and my grandmother, their Great Grandmother Hatsumi.

My Aunt made the most amazing little desserts, chocolate mousse, key lime pie, pumpkin pie, and cheesecake! Will be putting this idea in my archives :-)

And after eating ALL the wonderful food my husband and I went and played with the camera a little.

He took this AMAZING shot of the dead tree in my mother's front yard.


Myself, my son's, and husband were all sick but it was a great Thanksgiving!

I am blessed with two healthy, beautiful boys and an AMAZING husband!

Along with an amazing family!

GOD is GOOD!

Linking to:

Centsational Girl

3 comments:

  1. The table is beautiful and so are the photos! Get well soon!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful set up! I wish we could do it outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Des, you did a stunning job with the table. I'm sad I couldn't make it.. I love you all..

    Your baby sis Chantal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...